dimanche 28 mars 2010

Georgie

They float
And if you come down here
You'll float too
Drift and wander
In my dead lights
I just want you
Forever young and immortal
Trapped in this web of mine

Floating among the others
You're just another bait
Don't be afraid to step in my nest
I'll offer balloons and decay

This mess has been going on for ages
The feast will go on for decades
Ease my hunger
Trust me
It won't even hurt
Let me in

Your screams won't be heard
I'll be your worst nightmare

2 commentaires:

WV a dit…

Sounds like a Spider & Fly game. But who's the slave?
"The slave thinks he is released from bondage only to find a stronger set of chains" said Trent Reznor.
Wolfs and sheeps are both gregarious.

Mayday a dit…

Je viendrai si la levrette russe est prévue dans ce Geo-orgie game..
Too bad for you: you'll be my best dream.