mardi 20 mai 2008

Faut que je note ça quelque part



Here comes another shot you'll have to swallow
eyes closed, let go, taste it don't waste it
slow hand,
these are yours to squeeze
a violent release
left overs on the sheets
spines chilled
sweat drops racing down
it's almost noon
don't spit
it's almost noon
from your lips
it's almost noon
to your throat
it's already noon
you'll be mine soon

1 commentaire:

Anonyme a dit…

It's 1:00 am
You made your shot and now you sleep
You made it straight into my throat
I still got the taste of it
inside my mouth
And I think of your rolling sweat drops on my skin
The way it felt when you moved out and in
The way it's been sliding between my lips
Your hands on my hips
Your burning finger tips..
I was yours for a while
It's 1:00 am
Looking at the moon
Waiting for the next enchanted noon..